Monday, January 11, 2010

Has it really been this long?

Hi everyone! Yep I'm actually here. Take a deep breath. LOL. I can't believe how long it's been since I've been on. This is my new years resolution to become a better blogger. ROFL! I've been busy getting some LO's and some QP's done. I'm gonna get them all up so you can see them. No, really I am. The holidays are over, well mostly. I still have 2 more Christmases to go so my tree is still up. At this rate it will be June before it comes down. ROFL. I don't know about the rest of you but I am about sick of this snow! I know we have had an easy winter but I'm over it. I do have to tell ya'll about my AWESOME Christmas though. My sister n law, Jude, the best! Her and Johnny got me my Cricut! I know, I couldn't even speak I was so thrilled. Trust me for me to be speechless is not the norm!!! I LOVE IT!!!! So thank you JuJu and Johnny!!!!! And my Hubby, got me my Muck boots. Okay I have been wanting these boots for a couple years now so I have warm and cozy feet!! My Step Mom and Gram got me my Xron 2.5! I know, it's amazing!!! JuJu and Johnny also got me 11 different ink pads and a bunch of acrylic stamps, my horse border for my dining room. My Aunt gave me 2 old Christmas ornaments one was hers that she got when she was nine and an ornament from my Uncle Sam from 1945! Plus she had one hand painted for us. Those are so special to me!! Plus she got me some odds and ends like double sided sticky tape, mounting squares, and a horse note pad. So I made out really really well this year!!!!!! I have so many things to play with. Thursdays are scrap day and I'm going to learn a new technique. Yeah!! Well now that I have told you my whole life story I think it's time I try to get some LO's posted! Thanks to all of yah's for dropping by and listening to me ramble on. I'll ttyl! Hugs!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment