Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Hi All

Hello everyone. Thanks for dropping in.  I have to tell you all that I have been playing with my Cricut and Love it!  I made the cutest cows, lambs, moose, all sorts of animals last night. I was playing with Stretch Your Imagination and Animal Kingdom. Both are fantastic.  I am planning on doing more tonight. I am getting ready to dive  right into my traditional scrapbooking and go with the idea of posting it here or maybe having another blog all together for just that.  Still toying with the idea.  Just want to shout out to my GF's! Hey, Cay, Trac, & Milisa. Love yah's and I really appreciate all you have done for me. You are ALL the bestest friends a girl could ask for. I'm sending you Hugs! :)  I made two cards last thursday with a masking tape technique. Cindy taught us how to do it. I wish she had a blog to show you all what wonderful things she creates. Still working on  getting her to do that.  She is an amazing scrapbooker and cardmaker.  If I can get her to start her own blog then she can share it all. Everyweek she comes up with something great. I have learned so much from her.  Have you all checked out the blogs of my "Peeps"? Traci, Milisa, and Cay have some amazing stuff on their  blogs that really should be looked at, you'll be sooo glad you did.  You three are amazing designers. I have learned so much from you also. So go check them out!!!!  Okay that is all I have for today. Everyone have a great day and I'll try to get back and post some more soon. Hugs.:)

No comments:

Post a Comment