Monday, November 16, 2009

Thank You My Friend!!

Hey everyone, it's me. I just want to shout out to Traci a big Thank You!!! She did this GOREGOUS Header for me, and I just love it!!!!!! Thanks again Trac, your the best! Hugs!!
I'm gettin ready to go do a few new LO's and some QP's. I'm hoping tomorrow I can get all my
LO's uploaded so yah can take a gander. I'd noticed that I didn't give ya'll Milisa's blog link so I'm
doin it now. Please go see Milisa's blog (aka: Ms Witchypoo) http://mswitchypoosplace.blogspot.com. I'll tell yah, I couln't have done any of this without Traci and Milisa's help, I really value good friends and am very blessed to have them as such. Okay ya'll have a good night, and I'll be back tomorrow. Sweet dreams.

2 comments:

  1. I can't take all the credit for the header..I jus did the wirting.

    Looking good!
    Big Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL that is Traci for you...she don't like to take credit for anything LOL.... love you traci. But I can't take credit for anything either traci.... LOL and we are blessed to have you in our life too tina!

    Tina the site looks gorgeous girl!!!

    Big Big Hugs

    ReplyDelete